April 26, 2009

All Moments Remembered
779 N Main St
Prineville, Oregon 97754
541-815-2741
Hours:
Tue and Fri 4:00 to 8:00
Wed, Thur, and Sat 10:30 to 4:00
Welcome to All Moments Remembered! We have recently made some changes to the store. I now showcase my items in an Etsy shop along with my store front in Prineville Oregon. The store front is stocked with much more then the Etsy shop.
We carry a wide variety of scrapbook supplies, from manufacturers such as Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Jenni Bowlin, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, and Kaisercraft just to name a few.
Please feel free to browse our Etsy shop or better yet come on in to the store front!
If there is ever any scrapbook supplies you are interested in and we do not have them in stock please drop me a note at allmomentsremembered@gmail.com and I can see if I can get it for you.
Are you looking for a little break from your day to day and would like to just chat a little or meet some new friends? Why don’t you come join us on the message board, we have a wonderful group of ladies who would love to meet you! Looking for a little inspiration? How about a stroll through our gallery? Whatever it is you need, we're here to help, so come inside, the door is always open...
I am also excited to tell you of some other amazing Etsy shops! These are a group of amazing women from my All Moments Remembered message board. These girls have been with me almost 2 years. I felt it was time to help them get their shops moving too. Please be sure to browse them all as I am sure you will find just what you are looking for. Some of the shops are brand new so the girls are working hard at getting them filled soon.
Etsy Shops AMR is Proud to stand behind....